What are your favorite and least favorite sports?

Discussion in 'Target ball Sports' started by gard16, Jan 2, 2010.

1. duron

duron Rookie

What are your favorite sport, and your least favorite?My favorites are baseball and football. I can't get enough of either one, especially because my city (San Diego) has top-level franchises for both teams (the Padres and the Chargers, of course). My least favorites are some of the more ridiculous sports from the winter olympics, like curling or whatever that sport that involves sweeping ice is. How it can even be called a sport is beyond me - it must have slipped through the cracks on a technicality or something.
  2. aindreas

aindreas Rookie

football n cricket
  3. walford

walford Rookie

favourite is lacrosseleast is soccer
  4. atheistan

atheistan Guest

My favorite sport to watch on TV is ice skating (or ice dancing, I should say). My favorite sport to watch in person is ice hockey. My least favorite sport is football.
  5. aled99

aled99 Guest

I detest golf - its so boring. How one can roam a manicured lawn in the hot sun all day chasing a small ball is beyond me. I would be taking a dip into each pond or lake I came across!Now I get excited about figure skting! I adore the beauty and skill in the jumps and interpretations to music or prose. I'm a frustrated skater and met Peggy Fleming when I was a girl and tried my darnest to be train like her. However, I grew too tall, my ankles became too weak for such expertise so I am content to gawk and be thrilled in the sidelines to this day.:)
  6. beth

beth Rookie

My favorite sport is basketball and football. I played basketball all my life. I don't play football but I am a big FALCONS fan. My least favorite sport I would have to say is...hmmm not sure. I have respect for all sports. Maybe, what's that sport call "crochet".
  7. shipton89

shipton89 Guest

Croquet. It's fun to play casually, and I consider it more just a game than a sport. I'll stand corrected though if they actually have croquet national competitions/world competitions or something.
  8. bowen

bowen Rookie

F1 and Football
  9. mooney

mooney Rookie

all in door games are my favourite and all out doors i dont like.
  10. irwyn4

irwyn4 Guest

i love watching football.
  11. custennin

custennin Rookie

CricketThe aim of the batting team is to score as many runs as possible. A run is scored when both batsmen successfully move to their respective opposite ends of the pitch (wicket). (The batsmen will usually only attempt to score runs after the striker has hit the ball, but this is not necessary). The aim of the bowler's team is to get each batsman out (this is a wicket, or a dismissal). Dismissals are achieved in a variety of ways. The most direct way is for the bowler to bowl the ball in such a way that it evades the batsman's guard and hits the stumps, dislodging the bails. While the batsmen are attempting a run, the fielders may attempt to knock the bails off either set of stumps with the ball before the batsman nearer to that set of stumps has reached the crease with his bat. Other ways for the fielding side to dismiss a batsman include catching a struck ball before it touches the ground. Once the batsmen are not attempting to score any more runs, the ball is "dead" and is bowled again (each attempt at bowling the ball is a ball or a delivery).
  12. canning68

canning68 Guest

i am a sports man and so i like all the sports . thank u .
  13. merestun27

merestun27 Guest

What are your favorite sport, and your least favorite?My favorites are baseball and football. I can't get enough of either one, especially because my city (San Diego) has top-level franchises for both teams (the Padres and the Chargers, of course). My least favorites are some of the more ridiculous sports from the winter olympics, like curling or whatever that sport that involves sweeping ice is. How it can even be called a sport is beyond me - it must have slipped through the cracks on a technicality or something.
  14. beorhthram

beorhthram Rookie

I like hockey (The Redwings) and then basketball (The Cavs). Football (USC, The Saints, The Steelers, and Ohio State - no I'm not jumping on the Bandwagon I was born and raised there) is ok. Baseball is only ok live. My lease favorite is golf. YAWN!
  15. hweolere11

hweolere11 Guest

generally I like all sports, but if I have to make a differences I can say that my favorites game are volley-ball and football (soccer) that are very very dinamics...my least favourites game are all the statics game.
  16. branhard

branhard Rookie

my favourite is cricket and I dont dislike any particular sport
  17. hegarty

hegarty Rookie

my favourite sport is cricket,football,f1 and wrc, my least favourite is golf,snooker
  18. ainmire

ainmire Rookie

my favourite sport is...volley ball and badminton...and..least sport is table tennis....
  19. bernardin90

bernardin90 Guest

My husband is into baseball and football too. I only like baseball, and I enjoy going to the games. What else is there to say?
  20. corbyn

corbyn Rookie

I love baseball (Go Padres{cough and Yankees}) my least favorite would have to be football because I really don't understand it, but my b/f is explaining it to me, so maybe it'll no longer be my least favorite.