What are your favorite and least favorite sports?

Discussion in 'Target ball Sports' started by gard16, Jan 2, 2010.

1. yair

yair Rookie

i like bad minton and i dont know anything about golf
  2. jedaiah

jedaiah Rookie

well football is ma favorote n golf the game i hat ethe most
  3. macdonell

macdonell Guest

my favorit is european football and golf is a bad sport
  4. aronne

aronne Guest

my favorit is european football and golf is a bad sport
  5. walford

walford Rookie

my favorites are darts and pool billiard, but I love watching women tennis in television toomy least favorite is...hmm...I dunno maybe baseball
  6. bobby10

bobby10 Guest

My favourite sport is ping-pong:)When I was younger I went to a ping-pong club, ans I play it since then (I was 10 years old, now 18). My least favoutire sport is curling.. Beacuse it's realllly a stupid sport X_X"
  7. maryann83

maryann83 Guest

8. stephen

stephen Rookie

may i include mountaineering as sports? if yes, that's my fave:D and the least is........many.. coz i haven't tried some sports yet:D
  9. fingal

fingal Rookie

What are your favorite sport, and your least favorite?My favorites are baseball and football. I can't get enough of either one, especially because my city (San Diego) has top-level franchises for both teams (the Padres and the Chargers, of course). My least favorites are some of the more ridiculous sports from the winter olympics, like curling or whatever that sport that involves sweeping ice is. How it can even be called a sport is beyond me - it must have slipped through the cracks on a technicality or something.
  10. westbroc92

westbroc92 Guest

for me its cricket,the gentleman's game,then ill vote for wrestling(wwe),next comes football,then tennis,then x-games.thanks
  11. grioghar65

grioghar65 Guest

My favourite sports are Cricket and Swimming. It has been a long time that i played cricket, its almost five years. I like to bat than bowling. I like fielding as well. Swimming is another sport i like because it feels good when i play with water. I can spend hours in water without getting bored. I also enjoy adventure sports like white water rafting, bungee jumping & glider flying. My least favourites are grand prix, chess, karate, long jump.
  12. aled99

aled99 Guest

i don't much like team sports. I especially don't like American football or basketball. Baseball is fair. Of all team sports, I guess I prefer ice hockey and next would be soccer.
  13. armonde95

armonde95 Guest

i m from a cricket addicted nation so im a mad fan of cricketand the sport i hate i snooker(pool)although i like it but its boring to watch at times
  14. yehudi

yehudi Guest

my favorite spors are soccer and cricket......i don't hate any sport.....but my least favorite sport is hockey...
  15. braen

braen Rookie

My favorite sport is boxing and mixed martial arts. Usually most of my favorites are any fighting sports. The least sport that i would think i would watch is golf, i'm not so appreciative of golf because i dont know how to play it and i do think its kind of boring for me.
  16. cormag56

cormag56 Guest

Oh crap, I forgot about MMA! I should have put that in my favorites list as well!
  17. tarleton4

tarleton4 Guest

cricket is my favourite and there are many sports which are my least favourite
  18. ronit33

ronit33 Guest

the best of them all is table tennis. i have learnt playing it and i took 6 years to learn a little bit coz it's quite a tough game. i love watching the matches played by the youngsters who play the best.
  19. caddawyc

caddawyc Rookie

DDR and Skiing are my sports. I could do both all day long.
  20. edbert99

edbert99 Guest

my fav. sports are-football,cricket,table tennis,volleyball,snooker and bike racing