What are your favorite and least favorite sports?

Discussion in 'Target ball Sports' started by gard16, Jan 2, 2010.

1. rohan46

rohan46 Guest

mine favourite is cricketand least favourite is table tennis
  2. ed

ed Rookie

I like playing Cricket and Badminton but i enjoy watching Soccer the most and regarding the least favorite sport it has to be Volleyball.
  3. claegborne75

claegborne75 Guest

cricket is my favorite sport and golf is the least favorite.
  4. coburn

coburn Rookie

My favorite sports are Cricket and Football,my least favorite sports are cycling and water sports.
  5. salomon

salomon Guest

I love soccer and tennis. I don't like Football, Baseball and golf. I really don't know how to play those games.
  6. niguel17

niguel17 Guest

my favorite sport is Cricket and least favorite is American football.
  7. ashbie42

ashbie42 Guest

What are your favorite sport, and your least favorite?My favorites are baseball and football. I can't get enough of either one, especially because my city (San Diego) has top-level franchises for both teams (the Padres and the Chargers, of course). My least favorites are some of the more ridiculous sports from the winter olympics, like curling or whatever that sport that involves sweeping ice is. How it can even be called a sport is beyond me - it must have slipped through the cracks on a technicality or something.
  8. rohan46

rohan46 Guest

I love football as well, my team being the Steelers, who didn't do so good this year:( I also like baseball, which I am an Orioles fan. I live in south central PA, who those are close teams for me. I agree about curling, I laugh whenever I watch that sport. It is just so funny to watch them go down the ice sweeping it lol.
  9. hueil

hueil Rookie

My favourite sports are football and motogp and least favourite is golf
  10. fuller

fuller Rookie

I like to play football and tennis.... but i`d also like toplay cricket.. seems interestng
  11. frayne

frayne Rookie

My favourite sports is food ball, I like the sports which are always active and I play a little bit of foodball. I really enjoy the spirit of foot ball palyers during the game and it is 45-60 minutes continous play. I also like other sports like foot ball, volley ball, basket ball but I don't play all these games.
  12. chago82

chago82 Guest

i have a like for cricket,footbal,tennis,volleyball but my fav is cricket and i hate none
  13. fuller

fuller Rookie

favourite is basket ballleast favourite is hockey
  14. davi

davi Rookie

well i love 2 play.... SOCCER, BASKETBALL, Table Tennis, swimming.... i dislike.... baseball, squash, kabbadi, kho-kho, etc...every other sport....
  15. athemar44

athemar44 Guest

taLking about sports, of course i'm sure that i'm really crazy about soccer,,youn know that soccer is the most popular sport all over the world,, such as in my essay that give reasons why i love football,,this is my essay:Just Kick Your Ball, Think Nothing! Who do not know David Beckham, Ronaldo, or even Zidane? Of course, almost all people wherever in this earth know them. They are the most famous football players today. Next, who have not heard about the World cup yet? Again, almost everybody, have heard-or even watched- this phenomenal event. The last but not least, who can not kick the ball? Except the handicap, even children who have just been able to stand up, can easily kick their beloved ball. Based on these fact, who do not know football? I am sure there is none of us. It proves that football have become the most popular sport nowadays. There are, at least three reasons why football - or soccer in United States – has become Famous universal sport all over the world; it is a cheap sport, it can make our body health and it can be a great investment for our future. Football is a cheap sport which only needs a ball to play, can be played everywhere and also easy to be practiced like great players do. Yes, it is no wonder that to play football, we only need to have a ball. Just a ball, and we can play it. Next, with just a ball, we can start to play football where ever we wish to. Wherever, we can play our football everywhere, indoor or outdoor, as long as we can kick the ball. If we play it Indoor, it is usually called futsal. However, it is same with football in general. Whether it is raining or not, as long as we can kick the ball, run after the ball, we are still playing football. In the street, in the park, in the beach, once again, we can do football everywhere. Although in a formal match, we need 22 player, but we can be flexible in conditioning how much people can play. Even just two, or maybe alone, we are still able to play football, by juggling it et cetera Because almost all great players get their skill not only from formal matches, but also from a street ball and play it with theirselves. They play it day and night, also in rain or not. But, it all indicates that football is a cheap sport. Just a ball, and everything will happen. Football, like other sports, will make our body healthier and fresher than before. Nobody disagrees this statement. While playing football, we move all the parts of our body. It’s true, due to the movement of our hands and legs when we run after the ball. When we kick the ball, we also use our foot to shoot the ball. When we head the ball, of course, we use our head to move it towards the ball. Sometimes, we also control the ball by using our chest. For a goalkeeper, they can move all part of their body to catch the ball which is shot by other players. Furthermore, almost all sport, if we do it consistently and balanced with eating healthy food, will guarantee a health body. Because without healthy food, we can not gain our energy. So if we do not practice any sports at all, but in the other hand we eat much, we will get the obesity. I am sure, you have understood these before. Football can be a great investment to our future now. Like a businessman, but, in this case, we invest our skill, not our money. Today, football has become a promising job in an international industrial market. It means that football has become a source of producing money. For instance, to transfer Zinedine Zidane, Real Madrid must pay at least 30 million Pound for Juventus. Then, to just give salary to Wayne Rooney, Manchester United must pay more or less 900 million Rupiahs per week. It’s so amazing. Let’s compare to a fresh graduate who, in average, gain only a 5 million per month. In this case, Brazilian have proved whether they can be rich with their lovely football. Who don’t know Ronaldo or even the greatest football player today, Ronaldinho. I sure you know both of them. They are rich men today, but who knows that they come from a very poor family. They need a hardworking to just eat a slice of bread. But now, they take a bath using their money. Football have changed their life. In a result, with bunches of its benefit, football will always become the most popular sport in the earth. As long as there is a ball, as long as people still can walk in the surface of this earth, as long as earth still exists, football will always be played by everyone. So what you are waiting for, let’s kick your beloved ball. that's aLL,, that is my essay. then, actually i like sports, but i don't like chess (if you agree that this is a kind of sport ),,i definitely disagree, if chess we grouped as a kind of sport,,cuz,this chess is totally different with another,, we jus need to sit down quitely,, too bored 4 me..
  16. cobb

cobb Guest

hey if i say in one line my most preferred and favourite game is Football and least is Cricket........... So guess about my presence here.
  17. jordon

jordon Guest

my fav sports is football/cricketand least fav is chess
  18. geraghty81

geraghty81 Guest

What are your favorite sport, and your least favorite?My favorites are baseball and football. I can't get enough of either one, especially because my city (San Diego) has top-level franchises for both teams (the Padres and the Chargers, of course). My least favorites are some of the more ridiculous sports from the winter olympics, like curling or whatever that sport that involves sweeping ice is. How it can even be called a sport is beyond me - it must have slipped through the cracks on a technicality or something.
  19. avenelle9

avenelle9 Guest

hmmn ma fav. is FUTBALL n CRICKET n least fav is TABLE TENNIS
  20. alaric63

alaric63 Guest

i do love tennis and swimming.maybe because i can considerably being expert on this field but i hate football just because i can not play football. i don't even know how to play, the rules and never tried to play before. and i am thinking why man should plau football.