What are your favorite and least favorite sports?

Discussion in 'Target ball Sports' started by gard16, Jan 2, 2010.

1. gard16

gard16 Guest

What are your favorite sport, and your least favorite?My favorites are baseball and football. I can't get enough of either one, especially because my city (San Diego) has top-level franchises for both teams (the Padres and the Chargers, of course). My least favorites are some of the more ridiculous sports from the winter olympics, like curling or whatever that sport that involves sweeping ice is. How it can even be called a sport is beyond me - it must have slipped through the cracks on a technicality or something.
  2. walford

walford Rookie

Curling is a great sport (its the only one us brits ever win a medal in)My Favourite sport is football (English): You know the one with the ball that you kick along with your feet as opposed to the american version which you throw My least favourite sport is horse riding, not racing the posh version, equestrian or something like that
  3. kegan

kegan Rookie

my fav sport is football... just cant get enough of it...i also love to play tennis a bit ut watchin a tenis game is bad... it gets sooooo boring... and not worthwile... my least favourite sport is cricket... i just dont knw why people just go ga-ga over that sport...
  4. proinsias34

proinsias34 Guest

Cricket is a great sport, it is difficult to explain why. Its a bit like baseball in that it looks like the most boring thing in the world but once you get into it its so exciting
  5. jarah

jarah Guest

i like cricket
  6. cannan

cannan Rookie

mine favourite is football(english)and least favourite is baseball but i think theres fun in riding horses
  7. reuven64

reuven64 Guest

I don't much like team sports. I especially don't like American football or basketball. Baseball is fair. Of all team sports, I guess I prefer ice hockey and next would be soccer. I really prefer solo sports as they can help us to see the ability of individuals instead of groups of people.
  8. abell41

abell41 Guest

My favorite sports are football, baseball, basketball and hockey as I enjoy watching all of those sports. My least favorite sports are tennis and golf because they are so boring to watch and have no excitement to them. I don't know how people can watch a tennis ball being hit back and forth. In golf, what is exciting about a small ball being hit in the air that you can't see or where it lands.
  9. dann51

dann51 Guest

my fav sport is cricketmy least fav sport is volley ball
  10. hayes27

hayes27 Guest

My favourite sports are football-Arsenal fan!!Cricket and darts. I hate golf, it bring back too many childhood memories of when I used to spend my Sundays on the golf course looking for golf balls for my dad!!! The only thing I used to like about golf was the Skins.
  11. feliciano

feliciano Guest

my favourite sport wld be swimming and least favourite id say cricket!
  12. lionell

lionell Guest

My fav spot is cricket and least is golf.
  13. chaska

chaska Rookie

most i like:lawn tennismost i hate is:chess
  14. hegarty

hegarty Rookie

My favorite sports is football...I wont miss a game on sunday...gotta watch my Chiefs...I also like baseball and Nascar.The sports that bore me,are golf and basketball.
  15. ayawamat

ayawamat Rookie

ME PIACCIONO NEARLY ALL BUT TO IN PARTICULAR APPEALS TO SOCCER ME
  16. irvyn48

irvyn48 Guest

What are your favorite sport, and your least favorite?My favorites are baseball and football. I can't get enough of either one, especially because my city (San Diego) has top-level franchises for both teams (the Padres and the Chargers, of course). My least favorites are some of the more ridiculous sports from the winter olympics, like curling or whatever that sport that involves sweeping ice is. How it can even be called a sport is beyond me - it must have slipped through the cracks on a technicality or something.
  17. winfred

winfred Guest

My favorite sports are soccer (English football), boxing, and hockey. I also watch NFL football with my hubby and have been to baseball games, which I quite enjoy watching in person but am extremely bored with watching on TV!Some of my least favorite sports are golf, tennis, and wrestling. Curling seems pretty cool. There is a knack to doing it just right.
  18. hayes27

hayes27 Guest

The only sport I like is racing. My mom's fiance was a race car driver and now he might be starting the driver diversity program through Nascar. So I like racing but that's about the only sport that I care for.
  19. kaleem

kaleem Guest

mine favorite sports are table tennis, badminton, tennis, cricket, basketball, football ...... actually i like almost every sport
  20. henri16

henri16 Guest

my favourite sport is soccer and my least favourite is horse racing