President BARACK OBAMA - A historic day for america

Discussion in 'Politics & Regional' started by sportscrazy, Nov 5, 2008.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. sportscrazy

sportscrazy Average Joe Staff Member Staff Mods

Crazy Fan Of:
    Football
    Yes!! Barack obama has become the first black US president. For a country with 200 years of democracy its a shame that he is the first but atleast now things are changing for the better.

Lets hope Obama brings the US back on its feet. One of the strongest points of his campaign was on the economy, and one of the reasons why John maccain lost

If not for Sarah Palin , John Mccain would have atleast gotten somewhere near Obama, But people make mistakes and he did too_Obama is the president because he did the right things at the right time.

Do you think Obama is worthy of the Highest and most powerful post on Earth at present??
  2. navjotjsingh

navjotjsingh Rookie

Well I hope Obama helps world recover from the Economic crisis and atleast sustaining the Oil Prices at where they are. Well time will tell whether Obama is able to prove that he is a worthy president for US and the whole world too.
  3. sportscrazy

sportscrazy Average Joe Staff Member Staff Mods

Crazy Fan Of:
    Football

I dont think his main agenda would be saving the world! it would be saving his own country from the recession
  4. kingcobra

kingcobra Well-Known Member Member

Yes!! It is a historic day for america. Looking forward to see obama, stop bombing random country in the world
  5. Fergal

Fergal Member

I hope that he can benefit the economy of the US. A lot of work is needed here, to get the US out of recession and I hope he can do it.
  6. badboy

badboy New Member Member

Crazy Fan Of:
    Alonso
    iraq will be relived to see the results more than any country. they will be celebrating more than americans
  7. dWhite

dWhite Rookie

The only thing I really don't like about Obama is he has no experience what so ever in any field. He has also been only a Senator for not even 2 years, and doesn't have experience with economics or politics.
  8. orlandolukas

orlandolukas Rookie

The thing is that its not just obama thats has to change the economy its the whole senate and house of representatives as well. People blam alot of stuff on the president but one has to remember that I government has separated powers and there's three main powers. I do agree that Its mainly the president but as you can see McCain agreed with alot of bush's policies and thats a place that we just dont wanna go back too again.