And the others, TIGER WOODS.

Discussion in 'Target ball Sports' started by chas55, Jan 2, 2010.

1. jer

jer Rookie

neither do I
  2. codie1

codie1 Guest

Yup, I agree, the fault is with both the parties. The females do know he is married, but they did it anyways. Well how about looking it from this perspective, that HE, being married and in a committed relationship, would want to spend time with so many other ladies. I mean, when the married man doesn't have a problem about cheating, why would the other have?
  3. declan62

declan62 Guest

One of the girls (myLot friend) here said there is a line that you dont cross and one of them lines is you dont muck around with marrieds. (be it male or femal.)HICCUP/
  4. devereau

devereau Rookie

I totally agree with you 100%. If females did not do the deed there would be no cheating especially with someone so famous, married with children. They are the tramps that did wrong too. I can't believe though that they would want to become famous for such a disgusting act on their part. All I can say is that they are a bunch of low lives.
  5. shawnn89

shawnn89 Guest

6. boynton

boynton Guest

This post contains content of a mature nature. You must be Signed in or Registered to have the option to view this content.
  7. reuven64

reuven64 Guest

This post contains content of a mature nature. You must be Signed in or Registered to have the option to view this content.