And the others, TIGER WOODS.

Discussion in 'Target ball Sports' started by chas55, Jan 2, 2010.

1. crandell

crandell Rookie

Tiger Woods is a rich and famous guy so he is hot in the eyes of cheapest woman in earth. But too bad he is too weak for the temptations and sorry for her wife. Well i guess that Tiger is just overwhelmed because he got the power to get the woman she wants. But shame on his women because they didn't even think that they can ruined a family.
  2. jessey43

jessey43 Guest

They (Tiger and his women flings) all come in the, "dirty dont trust me ever bag" as far as I can see. HICCUP/
  3. hayes27

hayes27 Guest

This post contains content of a mature nature. You must be Signed in or Registered to have the option to view this content.
  4. eddison

eddison Rookie

It takes two to tangle. In this case all are guilty here, Tiger and the Females, all knew he was married. But they were willing to be bedded by him. Women can also as trashy as some men, and that is the case here. HICCUP/
  5. yeeshai

yeeshai Rookie

hiccup,You have nailed it here. I am just glad that there are some people like you who is being objective and most of all sensible. I just wonder if these characters are really true which to date is alarmingly increasing in numbers and I really have my doubts from another perspective. As for now, I think I will remain on the fence and hope that these vixens will really get what they deserve at the end of the day. Cheerio.
  6. chas

chas Guest

Good way to look at it. I think it is horrible what they have done. They knew everything about him, but they did it anyway. I think a lot of people are just glad that something like this happens to a celebrity, it's really sad.
  7. kol

kol Rookie

I personally believe that their are silent haters amongst Tiger Woods that was just waiting to see him fall. I know that men would be glad to take his place once he is out of his wife's life.
  8. macintosh

macintosh Rookie

The women are just as wrong as Tiger was. They knew what they were up against. Most women date a man like that because they have money anyway. I feel sorry for them because they can't go out there and find a man that is single that will satisfy them. If people are not ready to settle down then they should not commit themselves to another person. They should just date until they are good and ready to settle down with one person. Tiger was wrong to do this to his wife and the women that he slept with are wrong too. They wanted Tiger because they had no one else that they could mess around with. It is disgraceful and it is shameful! It makes a woman look much lower than they already are! I would never mess with another married man. When I sleep with them, it is almost like I will be sleeping with their wife.. That is so nasty! I am very glad that I am settled with just one person and not many persons. I am sadden to hear about what has happened with Mr. Woods and his family. I hope that Ellie will be able to move on and be strong once all this is over with. She is going to need all of the strength that she can take upon as of now. I hope that society and the media don't make it much worse than they're already are.
  9. beorhthram

beorhthram Rookie

Tiger Woods is not on my Christmas list this year and not for many others. But in all fairness to Tiger, What about these FEMALES (is that what we call them)Who bedded with Tiger. These Females knew who he was and knew he was married and knew he had children, but no they could not help themselves they had to bed with Tiger. Then to all this the vipers (these females)then had to Kiss and Tell. Well that's how I see it. One may say Tiger should have acted better, Yes I agree, but what about these (females) things. How cheap are they. How grubby are they, You could never trust them at anything in life, when they are willing to do this thing. Where do you stand with what I have said?HICCUP/
  10. chago82

chago82 Guest

This post contains content of a mature nature. You must be Signed in or Registered to have the option to view this content.
  11. shawnn89

shawnn89 Guest

Tiger is at fault here no worries on that one, But the FEMALES here are ten times worse, WE ALWAYS HEAR ABOUT THE CHEATING MAN, BUT WITHOUT CHEATING WOMEN THERE WOULD BE VERY FEW CHEATING MEN, WHAT MAKES THIS CASE SOME WHAT DIFFERENT THESE WOMEN WERE WELL AWARE WHO HE WAS, However they still went into what ever with their eyes wide open now its Kiss and Tell time for most of them for the big $$$'s. That says something about who and what they are. In the old days they would tar and feather them and then burn them at the stake for what they have done, along with Tiger. Shame we have lost some joys of life in passing of time. HICCUP/
  12. parthalan

parthalan Guest

That's because in the old days men did what they wanted and the women were condemned if they did the same thing. It is called the double standard. However, you missed the whole point of my comment. Let the old dogs lie. In other words, you have no idea what really took place so let the poor family be in peace and stop continuing all the gossip was what I was trying to say. I did not disagree that the women were at fault and no where did I put the blame soley on Tiger. However, what I was condemning was the gossip. It is the gossipers and the public that seeks this kind of sensationalistic banter that gives these women fuel to seek out celebrities to get their name in the limelight.
  13. hume

hume Rookie

Lets forget its Tiger here, Just a Mr No-one. For some reason all these women want to be with Mr No-one, They know he is married, they know he has children and they know he is rich.They also have an idea he is weak when it comes to favours they have to give out. Where does it place these women who know all this but still want to be with Mr No-one and when found out willing to sell to the highest bidder for the story. Sure Mr No-one is a FOOL, if its not him they will catch, they will hunt down another beast to slaughter to feast from. HICCUP/
  14. jakeem

jakeem Guest

15. thaw55

thaw55 Guest

Not that I really care for all this soap opera stuff (well I admit, it does interest me a little bit), but the media have probably compromised themselves more than anybody. Tiger has been a great cash-cow for the media over the years by paying them off to hold back information, but now the stories are coming out thick and fast to turn the good-guy wrestler into the bad-guy. It's all good stuff for the media, a win win situation. In a way, it's kind of comforting that Tiger isn't such the boring robot that I thought he was. I'd be kind've disappointed to think that to be as talented as he is you have to first be a boring robot. Let's face it, any boyhood dream has tacked onto the end of it ".....and bag lots of beautiful women". And I suppose there's a similar line with girlhood dreams. All involved in the saga have realised their dreams to some extent, but nobody gets exactly what they want. The ladies say that he's a fantastic lover, but the big question is, is he hung like a black man or an asian?
  16. denten5

denten5 Guest

These women could not be trusted in anything in life, Yes tiger was wrong also but the females here much worse for what they have done. All for their own gain with no thought of the feelings of the children of Tiger. I wonder how they would feel if it was their dad who did this and they were the children, Shame we cant change things in life like this, so others can have a taste of the same that they dish out to others. HICCUP/
  17. parke

parke Rookie

I agree!I realized it was weak of Tiger to sleep with these persons, but their human-ess is up for question. Flesh eating harpies might be closer. "Vipers" is a good term! Crawling on their bellies and eating dust is all they are worth. Honestly, if I KNEW one of them, I would not know them any more!
  18. parthalan

parthalan Guest

19. elliston54

elliston54 Guest

Hiccup I amsorry but those girls are skunks most women have an understanding there is an invesible line you dont cross an thats dating a married man an stepping on the toes of a married woman of course he was no better if he did it he is married with children
  20. dann51

dann51 Guest

They are both alike (him and the women) I agree most of us understand the line one does not cross, but some never take notice of that and have no care for anyone than them self. HICCUP/