And the others, TIGER WOODS.

Discussion in 'Target ball Sports' started by chas55, Jan 2, 2010.

1. corbmac32

corbmac32 Guest

These Female are no more than cheeting high priced hookers. At least a true high priced hooker is honest, these females are not. HICCUP/
  2. elrick

elrick Rookie

I am not among the grubby ones, roflol. However, I hold Mr. Woods to a higher standard not because he is the man, but because he is the celebrity. I feel that celebrities have sold something of themselves to the public in exchange for all that money and adoration and that they have a great responsibility to lead clean and decent lives and set good examples for the children of the world. I also think someone with all that money and power should have enough brains to know when he is being used.
  3. thurstan77

thurstan77 Guest

Well Said. HICCUP/
  4. janene82

janene82 Guest

drannhh has a point there. All these stories about him are coming crashing now, and it's hard to believe which is true and which is not. But for sure, Tiger wants to settle this in private behind closed doors with his family, which I think he should be given some for. Perhaps when lust has taken control over one, it doesn't matter whether a person is a celebrity or not.
  5. siddael

siddael Guest

What is supposed to separate us from the lower forms of life is that we control ourselves and not let things take us over. Athletes especially should have self-control. What I don't understand about this one is that Mrs. Woods is gorgeous and so why anybody would after a poor substitute when he has the real thing at home.
  6. veto

veto Rookie

Tiger Woods is not on my Christmas list this year and not for many others. But in all fairness to Tiger, What about these FEMALES (is that what we call them)Who bedded with Tiger. These Females knew who he was and knew he was married and knew he had children, but no they could not help themselves they had to bed with Tiger. Then to all this the vipers (these females)then had to Kiss and Tell. Well that's how I see it. One may say Tiger should have acted better, Yes I agree, but what about these (females) things. How cheap are they. How grubby are they, You could never trust them at anything in life, when they are willing to do this thing. Where do you stand with what I have said?HICCUP/
  7. declan

declan Rookie

Hi!How does he find the time? Does his wife not travel with him to events? I find all this very seedy and I don't really like the guy (never have) but there will be some woman out there who will make a lot of money out of him. They all do in the end, these WAGs. It is all they are interested in (probably his own Mrs as well). Having said all that he still should have kept it in his trousers if that is what he is being accused of lol.
  8. donn

donn Rookie

Some are born with a wonderful gift for Tiger it was golf, sad though he did not have some other gifts like being honest in his life. Having said that the females are no better, and maybe worse as they knew who he was, and knew he was married, and knew he had little children in that marriage,I do hope in time this fate fall these females when they have children. But then again I do not wish this on the children. Maybe that they all become barren and cant have children, that might be better punishment for them. HICCUP/
  9. adriyel10

adriyel10 Guest

Yes, I think that most of the women that date a man with a lot of money and talent are just looking for money. That is what it all balls down to in the end. They are genuine gold diggers! I hope that Tiger did not pay them for sexual intercourse. A man with all that money is more than likely to pay a woman for her time.. And how come he had so many that he has slept with? It sounds to me like they were getting paid for their "special services".
  10. thaw55

thaw55 Guest

Tiger Woods is not just another rich guy. He is a celebrity and his life is an open book. People know his status in life being married with kids. These females know for sure that they are dealing with a married guy. So how come they still involve themselves with him? Well, they probably think that they're big time because they had a relationship with a celebrity like Tiger. They don't know any better for me. I think they don't have self respect. Or they probably thought that they could win him and be the next Mrs. Tiger Woods.
  11. meilseoir7

meilseoir7 Guest

Id say that was the target to be the next Mrs Wood. and get their hands on the Millions. They had no care for his marriage, his wife nor did they give any respect to the children, We say men are mongrels well some are but where do we place weomen like this. What are they. HICCUP/
  12. kol

kol Rookie

female mongrels?
  13. wyndham

wyndham Rookie

I do hope the papers and other media give them heaps like they are going to give Tiger. HICCUP/
  14. che

che Rookie

Yes I agree with you hiccup these women are to blame also. Probably the reason they wanted to be with him is because he is a celebrity. He should have know better and did hurt his family but these women also hurt his family and children and thought only of themselves. Shame on them! Shame on him for hurting his wife and children!
  15. efrat

efrat Rookie

Shame Tiger could not drive all his balls into the cup on the course. As for these female it just shows how some female play a dirty game with no care for anyone bar them self. How vain are they. As we will see Tiger will be the big bad man who got them into bed. Big girls playing big games, I do hope they get hurt bad in all this. I include Tiger in all this also. HICCUP/
  16. seignour

seignour Rookie

Tiger should have acted better, he knows all this and yet he could not abstain from them. This is always the case, they seduce you, make you fall for thier charm and tell the whole world. For one of them to have released an incriminating voicemail. Men see this happen over and over again and they know they will be caught yet they still do it. How hard is it to say no.
  17. jimmy

jimmy Rookie

One must remember that these are also snake oils sales-women. They tell a good story make unbelievable offers. Yes Tiger needed to walk away, but then again what about these females, The knew who and what Tiger was and they wanted most likely to be the next Mrs Woods without care who they hurt. They went whole hog out to get Tiger and his money. Would you not agree in this. HICCUP/
  18. raulo

raulo Guest

Yes, the women are totally to blame too, IMO.. as much as Tiger has been shammed in public and in news etc. They should know better and instead, they let whatever came to their mind to do whatever they have done. It's very much a dangerous game that they've played and they can overplay or underplay the news, but only them know what they have done.
  19. bao10

bao10 Guest

now 57 good 4 youThey do know what they have done, each has lied and cheated for some form of self gain. Tiger is a fool, and the Women, how could anyone ever trust these women again at anything. They have shown their total hand who and what they are. They now have nothing of value any proper thinking person would want. HICCUP/
  20. both64

both64 Guest

Oh yeah, I do wonder about their potential suitors now that you've mentioned it. Given their current situation, I really wonder, hmmmmp. How would Tiger's wife take this all.. pity her totally..