And the others, TIGER WOODS.

Discussion in 'Target ball Sports' started by chas55, Jan 2, 2010.

1. chas55

chas55 Guest

Tiger Woods is not on my Christmas list this year and not for many others. But in all fairness to Tiger, What about these FEMALES (is that what we call them)Who bedded with Tiger. These Females knew who he was and knew he was married and knew he had children, but no they could not help themselves they had to bed with Tiger. Then to all this the vipers (these females)then had to Kiss and Tell. Well that's how I see it. One may say Tiger should have acted better, Yes I agree, but what about these (females) things. How cheap are they. How grubby are they, You could never trust them at anything in life, when they are willing to do this thing. Where do you stand with what I have said?HICCUP/
  2. eneas

eneas Rookie

Couldnt agree more. It takes two to Tango, and Tiger Tangoed at least 20 times with one woman, and he tangoed with another woman as wellBut they knew he was married, so that makes them as bad as him, and probably worse for trying to make money from it.
  3. andrian

andrian Rookie

I agree, Nothing to be proud of by any of these females. HICCUP/
  4. joss

joss Rookie

hi hiccup oh i do agree whole heartedly with you. those women in my mind are called sl%ts as mylot will notlet me put the u in the right place so I do my best. they rank right up there with Tiger for what he didand what of sportsmanship, is playing around with other women considered to be part of good sportsmanship? I do doubt it.
  5. derell

derell Rookie

I have found that many top sports persons can not get it right when it comes to being loyal. HICCUP/
  6. kalin29

kalin29 Guest

fame is a very seductive draw for both men and women, but those that kiss and tell the press for personal gain are despicable.
  7. mel

mel Guest

So correct. HICCUP/
  8. halfburinn15

halfburinn15 Guest

I stand with you on this They had no business kissing and telling
  9. donough

donough Rookie

This does not take the heat away from Tiger but the Females also need to be put through the hell fires as well for their part,HICCUP/
  10. dietrich89

dietrich89 Guest

11. tomkin

tomkin Guest

You have made some slient points and both positions are correct Tiger should have known better and so should these females .They acted disgracefully but there will always be women who will sleep withpowerfull men like Tiger for his money and some only for bragging rights,so they will be able to say they slept the great tiger woods
  12. norvyn18

norvyn18 Guest

I wonder how their families feel about them (the Females) in what they have done. Not a great moment to remember in years to come. HICCUP/
  13. hegarty

hegarty Rookie

I usually stay out of this sort of topic but I was walking right by your door and heard you in here. So here we go with my 2 cents. The call of fame must be terrible if it is to blame for affairs of the rich and famous.. I think the trials in life for them is also a factor to why they stray.. and the money to do the straying is always nice.. and the strayees like the excitement too of bedding a celebrity, I do imagine. Too bad relationships are fair game to everyone anyway. celebrities travel alot and may not be home much and the 'home' relationship may well suffer alot! If that isn't fixed.. guess what!I remember when my first wife was 'straying', nobody bothered to tell ME!! but then I wasn't anyone special of rich either, so I rather agree that this celebrity straying business is a get rich and noticed scheme, for one thing. A bad decision on the part of the strayer to even take that step in the first place is another thing. AND, a mess that has no business in my face..well. because I find it embarrassing and the notoriety is awful. I know it is something he may well regret, but what a mess and what a shame, when it is someone you have so admired!
  14. ohanzee24

ohanzee24 Guest

Both parties (Tiger and the Females) should lower their head in shame for what they have done... I wonder if any of them gave a thought to Tigers Children in all this. What damage they have done to these Children. I do hope some one gets a chance to put this to these so said Females. And apply it to them in time and any Children they may have,I hope they live with this forever, I do hope it hurts them for what they have done. HICCUP/
  15. mikolaus

mikolaus Rookie

aah Hiccup this stuff is going on all around us and we ignore it or don't know abut it, till it is someone famous and it hits the media. Yes..I think it is shameful that it often goes like this.. not much pride and dignity left, is there!
  16. slaven

slaven Guest

Amen, I am thinking the same thing. I have words for these females that is not nice, and I cannot say on this site. Tiger was stupid, and is paying for it. The thing about these female the first opportunity for them to have their 15 mins of fame they contacted TMZ, lawyers etc. How could you say you have a relationship with a man for 31 months when he only use you for one thing. The thing about successful athletes they are plague by loose women who will do anything to be in their company,and that's what happen to Tiger. I hope Tiger can work it out with his family, and learn from the experience. I also hope other athletes would learn from Tiger's experience and leave the gold diggers alone. It is sure not worth it.
  17. padriac60

padriac60 Guest

It seems Tiger has been at it for some time (count is up to 5 females). I dont hold my breath for this marriage. I have found that top sports persons are very gifted at one thing only and that is the sport that they play, many fail in all relationships they have. The lack what is need to be honest and to be true,HICCUP/
  18. ade

ade Rookie

I have to agree with you on this one as well. I mean yeah get mad at Tiger, because he should have known better, what of the vows and promises he made to his wife. But these women too should have known better in sleeping with him. I think this way with any woman that sleeps with a man that they know is married and has children. I never understand women like this I would never do that with a married man except my own man whose married to me. These women you know it must have been about the money and getting themselves noticed. Seriously I think thats why they did it.
  19. hervey21

hervey21 Guest

Each should take the heat over this, (Tiger and the Females) The Female should be called what they are and stop the pussyfooting around. Each are to blame here. HICCUP/
  20. aquilino68

aquilino68 Guest

These women were wrong, and so was Tiger Woods, now the women hunged on to Tiger Woods because they saw dollar signs, and when it all hit the fan, these women wanted a piece a of the pie, so now they are going to tell all, so they can get some money out of Tiger Woods, and I read online that Tiger Woods, is going to pay one of these women some money, just to keep her mouth shut, she is going to take the money, and she still is going to open her fat mouth.